Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Risa - Dress Me Up

My friend, Risa, is celebrating her 50th birthday today.  She's leaving for the Bahamas on a cruise to celebrate, along with her husband.  How great is that?  Sun and fun!  What a way to spend a milestone birthday.

I wanted to make her something really special for her big birthday, so I thought of a little black dress and whola, I came up with this card.  I just love it.  I sure hope she does too.

Recipe
Paper:   black, blushing bride, whisper white, crumb cake
Ink:  regal rose, black, daffodil delight (markers). black, regal rose, lucky limeade ink
Stamp Sets:  pretty petites, happy hour
Accessories:  artisan embellishment kit (paper flower), dress up framelit, lacy brocade EF, perfect polka dots EF, petite curly label punch. oval framelits

I just love this card.  I think I'll have to make another one just to keep.  Isn't it cute???  Well, I sure hope Risa has a great birthday, and maybe she'll get to wear that little black dress!

1 comment: